Looking for guest post opportunities in the field of house relocation, home improvement and renovation?
As one of the top relocation companies in Australia, we love to share quality tips and advice for our readers. The users who read our articles usually look for practical hacks on solving their problems and require additional information about relocating their home.
We are Australia’s top relocation company for the last decade. We have our presence all over the country and also facilitate relocating to other countries too. We cater to a wide audience of over 50,000 people every year, most of whom head to our websites to get instant ideas.
A guest post on our site will place you in front of thousands of people looking for similar articles and regular contribution will position you as an expert in the respective field.
Have an interesting idea or a topic for a guest post? We are currently accepting guest posts and articles on our website. However, we charge a nominal editorial fee for publishing an article. You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, following which you can send us a short pitch outlining the subject and the points you plan to cover in the article.
We will review your pitch and respond to you within seven working days.
Once your pitch is approved, you can start writing the article. Please make sure to follow these guidelines.
We currently accept guest posts in the following domains:
- Home renovation
- Home maintenance
- Expert tips
- Home design inspiration
- Small business tips
- Moving guide
- The articles should be 100% unique. No plagiarism is allowed. We request the writers to check their articles for plagiarism before submitting it to us.
- Every article should have a minimum of 800-1000 words.
- The article should have a clear opening introduction giving a short description of what the readers can expect from it, followed by the main content.
- The main content of the article should be split into headings and subheadings as seen fit.
- We encourage writers to include bulleted and numbered lists in the article wherever possible for easy readability.
- Make sure to use simple and casual language. The readers can be from any walk of life and therefore, avoid jargon or any offensive content. Keep it friendly.
- The article should be free of grammatical errors. We request all writers to proofread the articles before submitting them.
- Use relevant images in the content, if possible, and mention their sources. Do not include any copyrighted images.
- Include sources for any references or facts mentioned.
- A good photograph and two to four lines of bio in the third person.
Once you have completed, send us the article in the same thread of email in which you have sent the pitch.